Joining ICP is simple. You need to select your membership type and country level, and then select the appropriate Membership Level from the list below.
Country Level - to determine dues amount
- Member is a psychologist with professional standing in the country where they live/work
- Professional Affiliate is a professional (not psychologist) who is actively involved in an activity, profession of field of study that includes psychological matters
- Early Career is someone eligible for Member or Professional Affiliate who is within 10 years of earning their professional degree.
- Student is someone who is actively enrolled in a psychology program or enrolled in a related area of study involving major emphasis on psychological aspects
- Level A includes those countries classified as High Income by the World Bank
Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Belgium, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Curacao, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guam, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Malta, Mauritius, Monaco, Nauru, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Panama, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Trinidad and Tobago, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, US Virgin Islands
- Level B includes those countries classified as Upper Middle Income by the World Bank
Albania, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belize, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Equatorial Guinea, Ecuador, Fiji, Georgia, Grenada, Guatemala. Guyana, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Mexico, Montenegro, Namibia, Paraguay, Peru, Romania, Russia, Samoa, Serbia, South Africa, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, Suriname, Swaziland, Thailand, Tonga, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Venezuela
- Level C includes those countries classified as Lower Middle and Low Income by the World Bank
Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Dem. Rep., Congo, Rep., Djibouti, Egypt, El Salvador, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Kiribati, Korean (Dem Republic), Lao, Lesotho, Liberia,Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Rwanda, São Tomé and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tajikistan, Tanzania,, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vietnam, West Bank and Gaza, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe